Kosak & Associates
Our clients range from start-ups and small investors to Fortune 500 firms. Our work has centered on the following areas:
Scalable Systems and Cloud Architecture - responsible for architecture of several of the world's largest websites. Deep experience in Virtualization and Cloud based systems including:
- Amazon's Web Services, EC2, S3, etc.
- Rackspace Cloud Servers, Files, and Load Balancers
- Ubuntu Enterprise Cloud and Eucalyptus Platforms
- Heroku Cloud Application Platform for Ruby, Node.js and Java
- Google's App Engine
- Microsoft's Azure Cloud Computing Service
- and currently working with VMware's vCloud family of products
Patent Work - Don Kosak is inventor of record on 8 patents in search, collaborative filtering, and related internet technologies. He managed the Patent Portfolio for Lycos, Inc. for nearly 10 years.
Globalization - Technical lead on Lycos' roll out into Japan, Korea, Europe, and L atin America. Imported Korean Internet technology to the U.S. market.
Technical Due Diligence - Over a dozen major internet properties including:
- as well as Search, Social Networking, and Community web sites.
Technical Advisor - to several firms including:
- Lokahi Solutions - Enterprise-class cloud computing systems